News & Events
International Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering - CMBEBIH 2019
16. - 18. May 2019
Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
8th International Conference on Carbon NanoParticle based Composites - CNPComp2019
17. - 19. July 2019
Art Two Lecture Theatre, Queen Mary University of London, UK
EM-UCA: Transmission Electron Microscopy of Nanomaterials European Summer Workshop
16th - 20th September, 2019
Universidad de Cádiz, Cádiz (Spain)
45th International Conference on Micro & Nano Engineering
23 - 26th September, 2019
Rhodes island, Greece
PhD POSITION IN THE FIELD OF:
Sensor Development for Soft Robotics
For a collaborative project funded by the European Commission we are looking for a highly motivated student with master degree and a strong background in soft materials, sensor and actuator materials and additive manufacturing. The project focus is on the development of stretchable sensing and actuating hybrid materials for soft robotic applications.
- Explore and develop soft sensor and soft actuator hybrid materials;
- Extrusion and 3D printing of soft sensor/actuator fibrous devices;
- Investigation of soft functional fiber composites based on elastomer matrix materials;
- Integration of the functional fiber composites into soft robotic applications;
- Take a lead in the exploratory research that can result in high-quality scientific publications and future projects.
For more information about the position please click here.