Inclusiveness Country Conference Grants (ITC-CGs)
The next call will be in May 2018
The Inclusiveness Country Conference Grants (ITCCGs) are intended to help PhD students and early-career investigators from participating Inclusiveness Target Countries attend international science and technology related conferences that are not specifically organised by CA15107.
Potential applicants must bear in mind the following restrictions before considering their own application:
• Applicants must be members of COST Action CA15107
• Only participants from institutions in ITC countries are eligible for this grant: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey;
• Applicants must either be PhD student or Early Career Investigator (ECI). The applicant must be engaged in an official research programme as a PhD Student or postdoctoral researcher; • The application should be submitted at least 45 days before the conference start date;
• The conference must finish by 30th April 2018 (end of the current Grant Period of COST Action);
• The application process must include an acceptance letter from the conference organisers (confirming a speaking slot or in exceptional cases a poster presentation). The applicant’s contribution must be related to the topics of COST Action CA15107 and must be listed in the official event/conference programme.
For further details, please download the ITC Conference Grants Details document from the download section on the right.